Miss u Luv ~~

i lay on my bed and think about u
i see my phone it still silent
the pain in my heart moves to my eyes

i wait my phone to ringing
i await u
i await the times we can talk
i await the times i can hear your voice

there still no words i can say to describe
my heart is aches and my eyes it cry
but when we talk my heart flies
you always wipe away the tears i cry

eventhough u aren't here
i can feel u are so near
why i become mad with you last evening?
i want hear your voice
i don want hear the stick tap

u tap the stick tap and tap
i call u, bcoz i wanna talk with u
u want to know why?
bcoz i miss u
i miss u


~~ feeling miss u, damn~~





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jangan tangisi Apa Yang Bukan Milikmu.....

In a relationship Married or Not !! YoU should Read This

Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus