i see you

I see you
Tonight i see u closer
I see you
You are my star you're my life

Tonight..
I feel like to fly
fly to the sky
I want scream, tell anyone that i....i....i...
hard to say (sigh)

You  told me,
i'm cold i'm numb with you..
i know i was made u fell bad
i didn't mean it..

i've problem to say what i feel
i keep everythin inside
i feel it
i feel sumthin
i wanna to tell you,believe me i've tried

Dear.....
i wanna to tell you,
you brought me sunshine
you give me the light
when i saw rain
you brought me laughter
you give your word make me calm

You've taught me the freedom of love
Given me a reason to go on and live
i've no doubt to allowing my feelling
Allowing love to blossom in their place

now...
right now...
i wanna to tell you
i luv u
I LUV U SO MUCH  DEAR......







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jangan tangisi Apa Yang Bukan Milikmu.....

In a relationship Married or Not !! YoU should Read This

Saat Terakhir