Where did U go ( i still luv u)




As i sit here in this room i feel my heart pound so fast it makes me cry it begins to shatter. i scream " i'm tired of all the lies". i luv u so much why can you see all the tears i cry? You the only one that matters to me.

But i want you to see all the pain i feel inside...i gave you my all from the start. WHY CAN'T I B THE ONLY ONE???

you tell me you luv me and you need me but when it comes down to it you never break up with her..i admitted i was made a mistake before this.

So, where do i go from here now? It took us one hell of a while so tell me how, we fell apart when i gave you my all from the start You were my angel You and me together, we are untouchable But when you let time play its role

Its become unpredictable Everything was changing "LIES" RUMORS everything inside me rearranging.

Now i;m facing hard decision and my life- in a twisted situation but i gotta wonder why, Tell me why Did it have to b this way??

So many time we had spent together. are you still remember that every moment we faced together?

You left me so confused. You've hurt me so much. Yet i couldn't stop loving you. So many nights i cried myself to sleep going crazy wondering i should leave you i'll never.

You were my pride and you were my life and you were my last All i ever wanted was to make you happy and all i ever wanted was to see you smile. All i ever wanted was for you to love me.

But we juz couldn't seem to work things out. Tell me why you change? And tell me where did we go wrong ?

i'm tired of crying..i'm tired

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jangan tangisi Apa Yang Bukan Milikmu.....

In a relationship Married or Not !! YoU should Read This

Don'T